- Antenatal Care
- Normal pregnancy and birth
- Management of complex and high risk pregnancies
- Vaginal birth after caesarean section
- Elective caesarean sections
- Multiple pregnancies
- Management of patients with previous traumatic experiences and births
- Pre-conception Counselling
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Morning Sickness
- Ectopic Pregnancies
Dr Burnet appreciates that Obstetrics is a 24/7 job. He has agreements with obstetricians of equal experience and training at each hospital where he works, in order to ensure his patients always have the highest care.
Currently Dr Burnet takes one weekend off per month, and generally takes some annual leave over Christmas and Easter.